Parish of San Sperate Image

Parish of San Sperate

Back To The Mapmap icon
Add to Favourites

The current parish church of San Sperate was built in the 17th century on the site where the ancient tomb of the saint was found in 1616. It follows a fairly common pattern throughout Sardinia, with a single nave and two chapels on each side. © Sansperate.net / G. Pilloni

Updated on 27 May 2024
Recommended Activities Nearby