Untie the dock lines & raise the sails! Jump on board this summer to get the sailing and water sports experience you’ve always wanted.
Spuikom water sports has weekly courses all summer long, so you can dip your toes into the world of sailing and see if it’s for you. If not, you can always go for kayaking or Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) in this great lake in Ostend.
- Family fun: Fun, entertaining, and qualified instructors are ready to take on new people every week. Young or old, all can enjoy a few lessons on easy waters.
- Lessons take place on lake Spuikom, a scenic and peaceful location, perfect for beginners who are not ready to go out in open waters of the ocean where conditions are more unpredictable. And you will always enjoy nice weather when sailing as conditions must be ideal to go out.
- If you choose to stick around and become a member, you’ll find yourself with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to sail bigger bodies of water in no time, which means a sailing license could be just down the road!
- Being a member means joining in on the national and international sailing competitions that take place.
- Kayaking and Sup boarding initial lessons happen on Saturday afternoons. More options to be on the lake include kite and windsurfing, so it’s never a dull moment around here.